Sriracha, rice wine vinegar, and a liberal dash of sesame seeds bring the flavors of the sushi bar to these creative sliders. This recipe first appeared in our April 2014 issue.
- 1 (4-oz.) can tuna, drained
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. black sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp. white sesame seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Hawaiian or potato rolls, for serving
- Slice cucumber, for serving
Mix tuna, mayonnaise, sriracha, rice wine vinegar, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper in a bowl; serve on Hawaiian or potato rolls with sliced cucumber.