This creamy Slovenian spread is fantastic spread on toast at brunch or served as a dip with crisp vegetables—like radishes and fennel—at cocktail parties.
- 2 cups farmers’ cheese
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seed oil, for drizzling
- Buckwheat or pumpernickel toast and radishes, for serving
- In a medium bowl, stir together cheese, onion, and paprika. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and scrape the cheese into a serving bowl. Garnish with chives and pumpkin seed oil; serve with toast and radishes.