Menu: An East Coast Cookout
- Watermelon Cooler Cocktails
- Blue Cheese-Stuffed Burgers
- Coffee- and Soy-Marinated Flank Steak
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken with Duck Sauce
- Warm Red Potato Salad
- Grilled Corn with Pesto
- Quick-Pickled Cauliflower
- Blackberry Slump
More About This Menu
Credit: Laura Sant
With the exception of the cauliflower, all of these recipes are prepared on the grill: The meats and corn are grilled over the hot side of the grill, while the potatoes steam in foil packets on the cool side. Be sure to start the potatoes first, as they take a good 45 minutes to cook.
For more summer fruit desserts, see a collection of our favorite cobblers, pies, crisps and more »
Read more about backyard grilling on both coasts in Party Out Back, from our June/July 2013 issue.