Menu: Elegant and Aromatic Ginger
- Brow Burner Cocktail
- Black Pepper Crab Legs
- Crispy Duck Breasts with Glazed Carrots
- Asian Green Salad with Sweet Shallot Vinaigrette
- Perfect White Rice
- Ginger-Infused Coffee
- Ginger Cookies Dipped in Honey (Yak Kwa)
More About This Menu
- Deeply flavored and versatile, duck is one of our favorite proteins. See our tips for cooking with 8 different duck elements, from the whole bird to duck breasts, sausages, and confit.
- Find more inspiration for Asian greens—like sautéed bok choy and mushrooms or pickled mustard greens—in our recipe gallery.
- For golden, crisp skin and medium-rare meat, duck requires a slightly different pan-cooking method than most meats. Learn how to perfectly sear duck breast in our step-by-step photo tutorial.
- _Kecap manis,_an ingredient for the duck breasts, is a syrupy, sweetened and spiced Indonesian version of soy sauce. Find it online or in an Asian specialty grocery.