Menu: A New Year’s Day Brunch
- Croque Tartine Parisienne (Egg-Topped Ham and Cheese Sandwich)
- Mixed green salad
- Sweet Orange Buns
- Aperol Fizz
- The Dirty Mary
- Strong coffee
More About This Menu
- Pull together a quick salad of mixed lettuces with vinaigrette for a fresh, green side dish, or check out our collection of winter salads for recipe ideas.
- Prepare the orange buns the day before (without baking) and chill them overnight. The morning of brunch, pop them in the oven for 25 minutes, drizzle with icing, and serve hot.
- The Dirty Mary calls for homemade brine-infused vodka. If you’re pressed for time, you can mix the pickle brine and vodka just before serving. However, letting the mixture meld in your fridge for 3–5 days beforehand will mellow its flavor and temper the vodka’s bite.
- See more delicious brunch dishes that double as hangover cures »