Tuscan Tuna Sandwich
Mixed with capers and sun-dried tomatoes, tuna salad pairs well with classic Italian ingredients in this Tuscan-inspired sandwich served on ciabatta with mozzarella and basil. This recipe first appeared in our April 2014 issue.
- 1 (4-oz.) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. roughly chopped capers
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Sliced mozzarella cheese, for serving
- Basil leaves, for serving
- Mix tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, capers, salt, and pepper in a bowl; serve on ciabatta with basil leaves and sliced mozzarella.