A Modern Passover Seder
- Roasted Parsnips with Horseradish Mayonnaise
- Herbed Lemon Quinoa
- Rosemary-Maple Roast Chicken
- Puréed Carrots with Orange and Ginger
- Double Chocolate Macaroons
More About This Menu
- Chewy, moist macaroons are a popular Passover dessert. For more flour-free and unleavened sweets, see the gallery »
- The macaroons can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container for up to four days.
- You can serve the herbed lemon quinoa warm or at room temperature, which means you can make it a day in advance—let it come to room temp while prepping the rest of the menu, then stir in the dressing right before serving.