An Easter Brunch
- Leek Terrine
- Salmon Dip
- Quiche Lorraine
- Roasted Potatoes with Lemon Olive Oil
- Crunchy Spring Salad
- Hot Cross Buns
- Birds and Bees
More About This Menu
- You can prepare the quiche crust several days ahead: Make the dough, transfer it to your tart pan and freeze it, tightly wrapped in plastic, until you’re ready to blind bake it.
- Make the terrine, bake the salmon for the dip, and make the lemon olive oil the night before brunch to further streamline your prep.
- To serve a crowd, mix up a big batch of the cocktail ahead of time. Then simply shake individual portions to chill before serving. For a non-alcoholic treat, combine the lemon juice and chamomile-honey syrup with a little soda water.
- For more Easter recipes, menus, and entertaining ideas, see our Easter guide. And for more menu ideas, see our collection of complete Easter menus.