- Olive Oil Tortas
- Lemon and Coriander Marinated Olives
- Spanish-Style Toast with Tomato (Pan Con Tomate)
- Tortilla Española
- Shrimp with Garlic and Cayenne
- Padron Peppers with Serrano Ham
- Almejas a la Gaditana (Clams in Sherry Sauce)
- Piquillo Peppers Stuffed with Salt Cod Puree
- Stone Fruit Rose Sangria
- White Wine Punch
More About This Menu
Credit: Michael Kraus
Make ahead: the marinated olives can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one month; bring them to room temperature before serving. The tortilla Española is also served at room temperature, so prepare it a few hours before party time. Finally, the rose needs at least 4 hours to chill before serving.
The recipe for Kalimotxo, a red wine and cola cocktail, yields one drink. To scale it up for a crowd, multiply the ingredients by six and stir together in an ice-filled pitcher.
Ines Rosales Olive Oil Tortas (pictured) are large, impossibly crispy crackers that toe the line between sweet and savory—they’re perfect for smearing with soft cheeses or dips, or simply eating as is. They’re available online at La Tienda.
For more small plates ideas, see our gallery of Spanish tapas »