- Vodka Lavender Thyme Lemonade
- Fresh Pea and Corn Salad
- Green Bean and Peach Salad
- Jude's Perfect Potato Salad
- Lentil and Beet Salad with Lavender-Mustard Vinaigrette
- Summer Succotash Salad
- Cucumber-Pepper Slaw
- Curried Potato Salad
- Farmer's Salad with Beet Vinaigrette
- Sweet Potato Salad with Tomatoes and Ginger
If you plan to prepare each of these salads yourself, timing is important. Start by roasting the beets for the lentil salad; they'll take more than an hour to cook. Next, prepare the pea and corn salad and cucumber-pepper slaw; they each need to sit for 30 minutes before serving.
The sheer variety of flavors and textures that these salads bring to the table make a diverse, filling meal, but if you'd like to add some heft or protein, add a main course salad to your menu.
If you want to keep the salad theme running through dessert, add a few of our unexpected fruit salads to the mix.