Lemonade gains herbaceous depth from lavender and thyme, while vodka delivers a good, clean punch. Get the recipe for Vodka Lavender Thyme Lemonade »
- Vodka Lavender Thyme Lemonade
- Fresh Pea and Corn Salad
- Green Bean and Peach Salad
- Jude's Perfect Potato Salad
- Lentil and Beet Salad with Lavender-Mustard Vinaigrette
- Summer Succotash Salad
- Cucumber-Pepper Slaw
- Curried Potato Salad
- Farmer's Salad with Beet Vinaigrette
- Sweet Potato Salad with Tomatoes and Ginger
More About This Menu
If you plan to prepare each of these salads yourself, timing is important. Start by roasting the beets for the lentil salad; they'll take more than an hour to cook. Next, prepare the pea and corn salad and cucumber-pepper slaw; they each need to sit for 30 minutes before serving.
The sheer variety of flavors and textures that these salads bring to the table make a diverse, filling meal, but if you'd like to add some heft or protein, add a main course salad to your menu.
If you want to keep the salad theme running through dessert, add a few of our unexpected fruit salads to the mix.